- Operations Headquarters 44 Portland St, 4th Floor. Worcester, MA 01608
- US Regional Offices Powell, OH The Woodlands, TX
- Mexico Regional Office Tampico, Mexico
- 1 (800)-319-0856
EnerConnex optimizes the energy procurement process. We deliver results by focusing on the price you pay, the quantity you use, and when and how you use it. EnerConnex serves as an unbiased and supplier neutral advocate, empowering you to obtain the best price and contract terms in the market. We save you valuable time while giving you the confidence to make the best decision for your company. The EnerConnex advisory team provides critical market insight to help your company navigate through the ever-changing energy markets.
Wholesale energy markets move fast. EnerConnex provides a simple solution that allows utilities to transact at the speed of light. Our technology is designed with your existing process in mind and completely customizable for your specific needs. Our process will give your bidders confidence the transaction will be confirmed in a matter of minutes which equates to minimized risk premiums and the best possible prices for your ratepayers.
ECX Marketplace: Online Bidding Platform
ECX Marketplace is the latest online energy procurement platform developed by the pioneers of the reverse auction technology. The platform design compels suppliers to deliver the lowest price as they compete to outbid the competition. The format shortens the
Features of EnerConnex Procurement Services
- Hyper-competitive bid process via ECX Marketplace online bidding platform.
Compliance drivensystem—designed with “proven results” in mind
- Extensive supplier network resulting in maximum enablement/liquidity.
- Benchmark current energy expenditures, identify potential savings opportunities, summarize and evaluate results.
- Secure the lowest price and most preferential terms.
- Market advisory and support services specific to each market.
- Regulatory monitoring and guidance.
- Primary point of contact – supplier error resolution.
- Account management – from meter switch to expiration.
Independentand unbiased approach towards supplier choice. Performance basedfees – services are paid by your chosen supplier.
44 Portland St, 4th Floor
Worcester, MA 01608
Mexico Regional Office
EIA CA ISO
FERC ISO NE
NYMEX NY ISO