We are seeking an Energy Consultant focused on selling commodity based services in deregulated electricity and natural gas market segments nationally. This is an outside sales position with unlimited growth potential based upon individual contribution.
- High energy, self motivated, task oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate business and market related benefits in a simple fashion.
- Ability to “connect” with both mid and senior level management.
- Expertise in communicating energy terms and products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum five years sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required.
- Develops product and market specific sales strategies and tactics.
- Identifies qualified customers in need of procurement options in all vertical markets and/or regions.
- Secures new customers by direct solicitation, building business relationships with alliance partners, customer organizations, energy-users groups, federal, state and local agencies.
- Facilitates customer meetings and the introduction of EnerConnex products and capabilities.
- Secures customer commitments and coordinates and manages proposal development and related presentations to customers.
- Closes energy procurement contracts.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge and understanding of energy markets, technologies and public and private sector procurement contracting practices.